Metodika needs to strengthen our Sales department
This role is a perfect opportunity for a Technical Sales Representative with good relationship and customer management skills to become part of a high growth company.
As an integral member of the team, you will be required to increase the customer base
This role requires someone who is motivated and an independent self- starter, with keen industry knowledge who will be committed to Giving Leading Healthcare Professionals more Time for their Patient’s.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this will involve:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying all business opportunities with both existing and newly identified customers.
- Proactively build and expand customer relationships.
- Experience to working towards defined monthly, quarterly and yearly targets with a track record in success in a previous technical sales role.
- Research markets trends and keep abreast of business opportunities.
- Take initiative in identifying sales and project opportunities in a timely manner and report in an efficient and organized way.
- Actively engage and communicate with colleagues, contribute with regular meetings with colleagues and management.
- Undertake training and development in accordance with company policy.
Who you are:
- Fluent in Swedish and English, one of them mother tounge.
- Experience in selling B2B Software or Healthcare solutions.
- Extensive Product knowledge.
- Strong time management.
- Excellent Selling, Negotiation and Communication skills.
Is this you? We can promise you a interesting and developing job in a very inspiring environment with fantastic collegaues!
Contact Wiveka Horwitz, firstname.lastname@example.org, VP Sales, Marketing and HR.