Medtech - Improve healthcare - Metodika are looking for developers
At Metodika we are passionate about time. We value time. We save time. We safeguard our customers' time so they can spend it where it counts. Caring for their patients.
That is why we support leading healthcare professionals to improve their business and patient satisfaction through the realization of intelligent systems.
Metodika are looking for 2-5 developers that wants to come along our journey to enhance the healthcare through smart processes and IT solutions. You will be a part of a dynamically growing developer team that develops, maintains and supports Skalpell, a comprehensive system for the health care industry. The functionality encompasses CRM and resource planning to journal management and invoicing. Our customers are leading private hospitals and clinics all over Europe.
Today we are 20 employees working in large, bright and modern facilities located at Nacka Strand, only a few minutes from Slussen. We use both swedish and english on a daily basis and multiple nationalities are represented in the office.
- Developing new functions, API's and related services.
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing functionality.
- Documentation (system architecture, code documentation).
Skills and abilities
- The most important factors are that you are passionate about developing and improving yourself, and have a positive attitude.
- You have a solid understanding of software development related concepts e.g. REST, version control systems, databases, APIs
- At least one year experience of system administration within a healthcare company are a plus.
- Experience from complex system development are a plus.
- A degree in system development are a plus but not a requirement.
You are welcome to apply now. Selections and interviews are ongoing. Send your application, that should contain a CV and a personal letter, to Wiveka Burgaz, email@example.com