Read what some of our customers has to say about our product.
Akademikliniken came to Metodika with three primary objectives:
- Create a common time book for all of Akademikliniken's staff.
- Unify the medical journals into an electronic format that fulfills FDA and other requirements.
- Increase knife-time for all surgeons.
Metodika responded by improving overall functionality based an analysis of user needs, integrating all healthcare administrative systems into the EPM system for improved workflow, increased efficiencies and scalability.
Result: Akademiklinken increased knife time from high 30% to mid 70%, The clinic has grown from 15 staff to over 60 and profits have increased.
Aleris had grown by acquisition into 10 unique companies. They needed a common platform to unify and communicate best practices, communicate policies and essentially to lower the total cost of IT-support.
Metodika responded by implementing medical messages, insurance billing and a total Norwegian language and protocol based system in less than 6 months from contract signature to 10th clinic Go-Live.
Given that each clinic had its own set of specialties this meant 10 different roll-outs with differentiated parameters while retaining core values in less than 20 weeks.
Result: Aleris will continue to grow and is now Scandinavia's fastest growing private health care provider, while enhancing its reputation for high quality of care.
Metodika has been an invaluable tool for Art Clinic to become one of the leading specialist clinics in the Nordic Countries.
Art Clinic has been one of Metodika´s loyal customers since 2002.
Metodika has made it possible for us, by offering a very well-functioning business system, to follow our patients from their first contact to their final check-up.
Founder & CEO
Des Crofton, CEO at Auralia says two weeks after the implementation:
- The entire implementation was professional and stressfree for the Auralia staff, even though it only took two months from signing the contract to GoLive. The Metodika personnel were engaging, interested and clear. Training was practical, focused and responsive to queries.
- While our new Metodika system is live for only a very short time, it is already demonstrating a big improvement in how we manage enquiries, providing good accurate information on which we can base decisions and achieve efficiency.
- Success project so far, it has been constructive and professional. We will continue towards reaching a situation where the system becomes embedded in our daily routine and lives so that our interactions of all our staff with it reaches a stage of auto smoothness in daily work.
ShapeBy is a Stockholm-based medical aestethic business. We're on a mission to make aestethic medicine safe, natural, fulfilling and socially acceptable.
Since safety is on top of our list of objectives, we needed a proven and reliable journal system with internal web booking functionality and a friendly user interface.
This is exactly what we received with Metodika EPM. Earlier, we had to work between several different systems for each unique purpose, and we sometimes even had to resort to tracking patients in Excel. Thankfully, that is now a memory of the past.
We can no turn to ONE system for all patient related inquiries, whether they are medical, booking or financially related. This not only saves us a lot of time, but also reduces the risk of errors, as we no longer need to jump back and forth between systems.
ShapeBy can now not only provide safer treatments, but also guarantee the integrity of all patient related information and feel comfortable in tracking the full lifespan of each patient.
Thank you, Metodika
Marko Sarcevic CEO - ShapeBy Sweden AB